Our educational programs, mainly based on the Scandinavian educational system (one of the most successful globally) and in collaboration with different private and semi-governmental institutions in Finland. This program covers different educational levels:
- Early childhood education and care
- Pre-primary educatio
- Basic educatio
- Upper secondary education, vocational and/or general education (3-4 years)
- Higher education in universities and universities of applied sciences
Technology: educational hardware supplier
Technology is critical for innovation, yet schools struggle to get students interested in this area. Robotics matches the new digital technologies curriculum, strongly supported by different universities and Governments.
In collaboration with Bsmart and e-gov we prospect with market with the latest technology for Robotics hardware’s for students.
- Children find it fun
- Effective way of introducing programming to students
- Provides skills useful in future employment
- Suitable for children with a range of abilities (o teaches autistic children.
- Demystifies a complex technology